The following are books which cover the content in this course. Any of the books should be fine, and in fact, it is a good policy to have more than one place to learn from. You can find sample chapters of these books on the internet; we'll make links available where possible and legal.
- Walter Rudin: Principles of Mathematical Analysis
- Kolmogorov, Fomin, Richard :Introductory real analysis
- Stephen Abbott: Understanding Analysis
- Charalambos D. Aliprantis:Principles of real analysis
- Marsden J.E: Elementary classical Analysis
PLEASE CLICK THE RED LINK BELOW AND FILL UP THE SURVEY FORM
(NB: be sure to click "submit" on the form after filling it up to ensure that your responses are taken in)